We’re proud to partner with more than 200 producers across Australia to bring Qantas Frequent Flyers the best quality and value from the world’s leading wine regions.
As one of Australia’s biggest wine buyers, we’ve built close relationships with hundreds of Australia’s finest producers, showcased here in our range of over 1,500 wines, beers and spirits. When you shop at Qantas Wine, you can earn thousands of bonus Qantas Points on select cases to put towards your next travel experience, or indeed, your next purchase with us.
We also offer Wine Subscriptions, which sees a case of superb wines delivered to you every quarter.
Claudia Lill managed the wine selection
for Qantas international and domestic
flights and lounges for nearly a decade,
crafting it into the most successful airline
wine program in the world. Under her
direction, Qantas was awarded the highest
wine accolade for five years running,
including trophies for best overall cellar,
best business-class cellar and best first-class
cellar. A passionate advocate for Australian
producers, Claudia says: “I love using my
relationships with hundreds of wineries
across Australia to bring Qantas Wine
members exciting, vibrant, quality wines -
with a few surprises thrown in.” And her
favourite varietal? “Chardonnay.”
With over 20 years’ experience in retail
and hospitality, Nick has developed a
great understanding of what customers
like and expect. He has operated his own
retail liquor store and in 2006 launched
an online liquor business. Through his
career, Nick has developed good
relationships with wine producers in
Australia and overseas. Since joining
Qantas he has enjoyed discovering new
wineries and supporting established
producers, but there is one guiding
principle that is uppermost in his mind:
"Quality is always our starting point and
is never sacrificed." His favourite varietal?
Renee began her wine career in England
completing her WSET studies to diploma
level. After returning to Australia, Renee
was chosen as one of twelve scholars to
attend the Len Evans Tutorial described
by James Halliday as 'the most exclusive wine
school in the world'. Renee has worked in
wine retail for over 20 years and has been a
wine judge at capital city and regional wine
shows. Her passion, understanding and
appreciation for wine is what drives her to
seek out new exciting wines and wine styles.
Her favourite varietal? "Riesling - any way it
Need advice on which wine to purchase? Our Wine Advisory Service is on hand to help you select the best wines for you to enjoy at any occasion. Whether you are a novice, or a seasoned collector, our expert Wine Advisors are on hand to guide you through your selections and make recommendations based on your preferences and needs. Our Wine Advisors are also happy to suggest wine and food pairings or designing a wine list for that special event.
If you’d like to speak to one of our Wine Advisors please call us on 1800 505 004 Monday-Friday between 9am-7pm and Saturday 8am-3pm (AEST except AU-wide public holidays), they’ll be happy to help.
We welcome your feedback. Please contact us with any queries or comments here. If you would like to speak to our Qantas Wine Advisors - for example if you need advice in choosing or you have a particular request - please call us on 1800 505 004 Monday-Saturday between 8am-7pm (AEST except AU-wide public holidays).
Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer? Click here for more information on our complimentary join offer.>
> The complimentary Qantas Frequent Flyer membership is offered by Qantas Wine. This offer may be withdrawn at any time, is non-transferrable and is not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and the earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are not Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent and Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent on Eligible Products and Services purchased through qantas.com/wine. Qantas Points can be earned on cash only purchases and the cash component of Points Plus Pay purchases on eligible products. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Allow up to 6 weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
2. Available for delivery within Australia only, subject to availability.
3. Bonus points available on selected cases only. The selected cases can change at any time.
4. Money-Back Guarantee, Qantas Frequent Flyer members have 90 days from the date of purchase to contact us to arrange the return of the product. If you return a case, you must return it with no more than two bottles opened to be eligible for a refund. Refunds will be for the product price only (not including any delivery charges) and will be processed within 14 days of successful lodgement. Members will not be entitled to retain any Qantas Points awarded on cancelled, returned or refunded orders, and Qantas has the discretion to reject any request for a refund if the Member is unable to return any Qantas Points awarded for the purchase.
5. Qantas Business Rewards members that have provided an individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number in their Qantas Business Rewards account before making a purchase will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent for the business. The business’ name and individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number linked with the Qantas Business Rewards account must be added at checkout in order to earn points for the business. Qantas Points for the business are earned in addition to the points earned by the individual Qantas Frequent Flyer. Retrospective claims cannot be made. The additional points will be credited to the Qantas Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase. For more information visit Qantas Business Rewards.
6. Points Club members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership for the duration of their Points Club membership. Points Club Plus members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, plus an additional 10% discount on marked prices at Qantas Wine on all products, excluding Penfolds, for the duration of their Points Club Plus membership. 10% discount will be applied at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or voucher code, except for the Points Club Plus birthday vouchers. To activate the complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, Points Club and Points Club Plus members will need to log into qantas.com/wine and the Qantas Wine Premium membership will automatically be added to their cart and benefits will be applied. For more information on Points Club visit qantas.com/pointsclub
All wine brands in the Sustainable Sips program hold Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Certification. Certified wineries have been independently audited against the Australian wine industry sustainability standard. While this means that practices within the winery meet the industry sustainability standard, there is no guarantee that all grapes used to make the wine have been sourced from a certified sustainable vineyard.
Liquor Act 2007 (NSW): It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: NSW LIQP770016736, NT IRL0201, SA 57900154
For more Terms and Conditions, please click here.