^Promoter: Qantas Airways Limited. Promotion Period: 12.01am (AEDT) 19 October 2023 to 11:59pm (AEDT) 10 December 2023. Eligible Entrants: Australian resident Qantas Frequent Flyer members (excluding NT), aged 21 years or older. Entry: Eligible Entrants must purchase any Moët & Chandon product from qantas.com/wine. Multiple entries permitted. Draw: 10:00am (AEDT) on 11 January 2024 at MDSA, Level 16, 1 Denison Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Prize: A trip to France for the winner and one (1) guest valued at a maximum AU$30,000. Winner notification: By phone and email within 2 business days of the draw and their name will be published on wine.qantas.com/win from 18 January 2024 and the Prize winner will be announced in The Australian newspaper on 18 January 2024. View full terms and conditions at wine.qantas.com/terms-and- conditions-competitions. Liquor Act 2007 (NSW): No alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law. Licence Number: NSW LIQP770016736, NT IRL0201, SA 57900154. Authorised under NSW Permit No. NTP/07785, ACT TP23/01935, SA Licence No. T23/1494. Qantas Frequent Flyer Operations Pty Limited ABN 22 132 484 210 of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 9578 4184).
~Up to 70% off using Qantas Points: Offer ends 30 November 2023 11:59pm (AEDT) unless sold out prior. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time. Offer will be applicable to the first case in a Wine Subscription if purchased during the promotional period. All other cases in a Wine Subscription will not be eligible to receive this points discount.
**New Qantas Wine Subscriptions: Members who have a Wine Subscription will earn bonus points if they retain the same Wine Subscription for four consecutive orders of the same case. Bonus points are contingent on the nominated Wine Subscription plan. Points will be credited to the member's Qantas Frequent Flyer account within 8 weeks of the final order delivery date.
<The Balvenie: Offer ends 30 November 2023.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are not Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent and Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent on Eligible Products and Services purchased through qantas.com/wine. Qantas Points can be earned on cash only purchases and the cash component of Points Plus Pay purchases on eligible products. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Allow up to 6 weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
2. Available for delivery within Australia only, subject to availability.
3. Bonus points available on selected cases only. The selected cases can change at any time.
4. Qantas Business Rewards members that have provided an individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number in their Qantas Business Rewards account before making a purchase will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent for the business. The business’ name and individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number linked with the Qantas Business Rewards account must be added at checkout in order to earn points for the business. Qantas Points for the business are earned in addition to the points earned by the individual Qantas Frequent Flyer. Retrospective claims cannot be made. The additional points will be credited to the Qantas Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase. For more information visit Qantas Business Rewards.
5. Points Club members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership for the duration of their Points Club membership. Points Club Plus members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, plus an additional 10% discount on marked prices at Qantas Wine on all products, excluding Penfolds, for the duration of their Points Club Plus membership. 10% discount will be applied at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or voucher code, except for the Points Club Plus birthday vouchers. To activate the complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, Points Club and Points Club Plus members will need to log into qantas.com/wine and the Qantas Wine Premium membership will automatically be added to their cart and benefits will be applied. For more information on Points Club visit qantas.com/pointsclub
All wine brands in the Sustainable Sips program hold Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Certification. Certified wineries have been independently audited against the Australian wine industry sustainability standard. While this means that practices within the winery meet the industry sustainability standard, there is no guarantee that all grapes used to make the wine have been sourced from a certified sustainable vineyard.
Liquor Act 2007 (NSW): No alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law. Licence Number: NSW LIQP770016736, NT IRL0201, SA 57900154
For more Terms and Conditions, please click here.