How to make a Chicago Fizz
Chicago dreaming? Created before prohibition hit, this classic mixed drink from the Windy City uses dark rum and port as its base, a little lemon and sugar to add sweet and sour elements, and snowy eggwhite to cap it off. Learn how to make one below:
1. Add ice to cocktail shaker
2. Add 30ml of Hoochery Ord River Rum
3. Add 30 ml of Taylor's Fine Ruby Port
4. Add a small squeeze of lemon juice
5. Add 1/2 teaspoon of fine sugar
6. Add 1 egg white
7. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds
8. Strain into a cocktail glass
9. Top with soda water
Here's what you'll need
Want to win a trip to Chicago?
Simply shop at Qantas Wine by 31 March 2020 and you’ll receive one entry for every product purchased and triple entries when you purchase from our competition partner wineries.