How to make a Rose Gin fizz
Impress your friends or your special someone this Valentine's Day with this easy cocktail.
1. Finely chop fresh strawberries
2. Muddle in a cocktail shaker
3. Add ice, Squealing Pig Rose Gin and lemon juice
4. Top with soda water (to your taste)
5. Shake for 30 seconds. Pour in cocktail glass
6. Garnish with strawberries. Cheers!
Here's what you'll need
Squealing Pig Rose Gin is made with 10 botanicals and a dash of Squealing Pig Rosé wine. Dry and refreshing with subtle juniper, bright citrus flavours and balanced spices, this gin is perfectly balanced and oinkingly delicious. A dash of the rosé wine is a stroke of genius, adding a hint of lifted strawberries on the finish.
More from Squealing Pig