Inky forest fruits on the nose with blackcurrants and plums are complemented by subtle mocha oak characters spiced with hints of nori and bay leaf. The palate shows a medium to full-bodied Cabernet with plenty of depth offering blackberries, dark chocolate, and cassis. The pristine fruit and fine tannins combine to produce a very complete wine, quintessential Margaret River Cabernet with an elegant structure and a wonderful persistence of fruit.
- Great Gold Medal (95+) – 2020 Catavinum World Wine & Spirits Gold Medal (95 points / 5 stars) – Wine Showcase
- Gold Medal – 2020 Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards
- Gold Medal – 2020 China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value
- Gold Medal – 2019 Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge
- Trophy and Double Gold - Melbourne International Wine Competition 2020, Trophy - Margaret River Winery of the Year & Gold Medal
- Great Gold - International Wine Awards 2020
- Great Gold - Catavinum World Wine & Spirits 2020, Gold - Women's Wine & Spirits Awards
- Gold - CWCA Best Value 2020, Gold - Gilbert & Gaillard International Challenge.