1. Fill a large heavy-based pot with water and bring to the boil. Salt the water generously.
Once boiled, add the pasta and cook till just under al dente.
2. Flake the Woodbridge Smokehouse hot smoked salmon and set aside.
3. In a fry pan, pour a generous amount of olive oil, add the sliced garlic and chives or
shallots and a pinch of salt – cook on medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn down the heat.
4. Once pasta is cooked, drain (reserve ¼ cup of pasta water).
5. Return the fry pan to a medium heat and add the flaked salmon and crème fraiche and mix
together with the reserved pasta water. Cook until the salmon is warmed through - 3 to 4
minutes at most.
6. Toss the rocket and finely diced parsley, dill and chives through the pasta if desired.
7. Plate up the four serves of pasta and top off with a generous spoonful of the Huon Salmon
Caviar as garnish.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.