WIN A LUXURY TRIP TO LONDON FOR TWO TO WATCH THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW, LIVE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter forms part of the terms and conditions of entry. Acceptance of a prize is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. Headings in this document are included for ease of reference, and do not affect interpretation in any way.
- The promoter is Qantas Airways Limited (ABN 16 009 661 901) of 10 Bourke Road, Mascot, NSW 2020 (telephone number 02 95784184) (Promoter).
- The promotion commences at 12.01am (AEDT) on 1 March 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 31 March 2016 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to all Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are Australian residents (excluding Northern Territory residents), aged 18 years or older (Eligible Entrants), excluding directors, management, employees and their immediate families of the Promoter or Mike Da Silva and Associates (AUST) Pty Ltd ABN 50 003 894 022 (MDSA) and each of their related bodies corporate and registered travel companions of employees of the Promoter and its related bodies corporate.
- To enter, during the Promotion Period, Eligible Entrants must enter promotion code ‘GN’ at checkout when purchasing a case of 6 of Graham Norton’s Own Sauvignon Blanc 2015 through qantasepiqure.com.au. Each time Eligible Entrants purchase a case of 6 Graham Norton’s Own Sauvignon Blanc from qantasepiqure.com.au and enter promotion code ‘GN’ at checkout, they will get one entry into the draw.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any communications network or any late, lost, incorrectly submitted, delayed, ineligible, incomplete, corrupted or misdirected entry whether due to error, transmission interruption or otherwise.
- Multiple entries are permitted.
- The time of entry will be deemed to be the time the entry is received by the Promoter (when the purchase is made).
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There will be one draw. The draw will take place at 2.00pm (AEST) on 5 April 2016 at MDSA, 15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay, NSW 2089. The draw will be conducted by MDSA (Drawer)
- The result of the draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be twenty-one (21) prizes, one (1) Major Prize and twenty (20) Runner Up Prizes. The maximum total prize pool value is AU$21, 278.80, based on the recommended retail value and the exchange rate at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes.
The first eligible entry drawn will win the Major Prize. The Major Prize consists of:
- The Major Prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the Major Prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, spending money, meals or taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the Major Prize winner and their guest. The Major Prize winner and their guest must possess a valid Australian passport with minimum of (6) six months validity from the date of scheduled return to Australia. It is the responsibility of the Major Prize winner and their guest to ensure that they have full and correct documentation for travel. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be held responsible for any loss or delay that may occur as a result of any passport or visa not being produced for travel. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Qantas’ general Conditions of Carriage.
- The Promoter will endeavour to book preferred dates for the Major Prize winner and their guest, however Prize travel, accommodation and experiences are subject to availability at the time of booking. The Major Prize winner and their guest must travel together on all prize travel and will not accrue Qantas Points on any element of the prize. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or using Qantas Points.
- There can be no changes to travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
- The next twenty Eligible Entries drawn will each receive one (1) case (6x75cl) of Graham Norton’s Own Sauvignon Blanc 2015. Maximum retail value of each Runner-Up Prize is AU$113.94. The maximum total retail value of the Runner Up prizes are AU$2,278.80.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. Prizes are not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Prizes cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. It is a condition of accepting a prize that the winner accepts the conditions of use of that prize.
- If a Prize (or part of the Prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize (or that part of the Prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The winners will be notified by phone and/or by email within 2 business days of the draw using the phone number and/ or the email address listed in their Qantas Frequent Flyer profile as applicable, and their names will be published on qantasepiqure.com.au/win-graham-norton on 7 April 2016 for a period of 28 days.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these promotion terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming a prize. If a prize remains unclaimed at 5.30pm (AEST) on 13 May 2016 a second chance draw will be conducted by the Promoter on 17 May 2016 at the same time and location as the original draw, subject to any written direction given under applicable law. Any winner determined in accordance with this clause will be notified by phone and in writing within 2 business days of the draw and their name will be published on qantasepiqure.com.au/win-graham-norton on 19 May 2016.
- If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations. The Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate or modify or suspend
- The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, employees, contractors and agents (Promotion Parties) will not be liable for any losses, damages, expenses, costs or personal injuries arising out of this promotion, the promotion of this promotion or the use of any prize, including but not limited to any breach of these terms and conditions, contract or tort (including negligence) and any other common law, equitable or statutory remedy (Damages) whatsoever, including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential Damages, including Damages that cannot reasonably be considered to arise naturally and in the ordinary course of things, even if those Damages were in the contemplation of the Promotion Parties.
- The exclusion of liability in clause 22 above does not apply to limit or exclude liability: a. for personal injury or death suffered or sustained in connection with the supply of goods or services which are supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business. To remove doubt: third party goods or services, which other than in connection with this promotion, are in the normal course of business supplied by a third party unrelated to the Promotion Parties, are not supplied by the Promoter in the ordinary course of business and the Promoter’s Conditions of Carriage and general booking conditions (and any exclusions contained therein) apply despite any statement to the contrary in these terms and conditions; or b. to the extent it is not permissible at law to limit or exclude liability in the manner contemplated in that clause (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
- Entry details remain the property of the Promoter. The name of the winners may be used for promotional purposes by the Promoter, unless a winner otherwise notifies the Promoter at the time of accepting the prize. Entrants consent to the Promoter using personal information provided in connection with this promotion for the purposes of facilitating the conduct of the promotion and awarding any prizes (including to third parties involved in the promotion and any applicable statutory authorities) and to conduct marketing activities. Without limiting the foregoing, entrants' personal information provided in connection with this promotion will be handled in accordance with the Promoter's Privacy Statement, visit qantas.com/privacy to obtain a copy.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from accepting a prize. Independent financial advice should be sought
- Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/1191, ACT TP16/00302 & SA Licence No. T16/260.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER
ENTRY INTO THE PROMOTION
DRAWING OF ENTRIES
|WATCH THE GRAHAM NORTON SHOW LIVE IN LONDON||RRP (inc GST)|
|Qantas Airways return flights from the winner’s nearest Australian Capital City Airport to London (Heathrow) for two people (including flight associated taxes). Any Australian domestic connecting flights will be Economy and the portion of international flights will be Premium Economy.||AU$12,000.00|
|Five nights’ twin share accommodation at a 4 star hotel in London||AU$2,500.00|
|Transfer from Heathrow airport to accommodation in London||AU$500.00|
|VIP tickets to the live recording of the Graham Norton Show and access to the Green Room on one of the following dates: 5 May 2016, 12 May 2016, 19 May 2016, 26 May 2016, 2 June 2016, 9 June 2016, 16 June 2016 or 23 June 2016.||AU$1,000.00|
|500GBP spending money||AU$3,000.00|
|The maximum retail value of the Major Prize is:||AU$19,000.00|
a. The Major Prize is for the winner and their guest (all parties on the trip must be 18 years of age or older). Travel must take place from 1 May 2016 and must be completed by 31 August 2016 (Travel Period). The Major Prize winner and their guest may extend their trip at their own expense as long as it is completed during the Travel Period.
b. Return flights to and from the winner’s nearest Australian Capital City airport on services operated by Qantas Airways Limited only, to London (Heathrow). International flights will be Premium Economy and will depart from Melbourne or Sydney depending on availability. If the winner’s nearest Australian Capital City is not Melbourne or Sydney, Economy flights will be provided to either Melbourne or Sydney. Return flights are not open returns and a fixed return date will be issued on booking.
c. The Major Prize winner and their guest are responsible for using the provided transport at the specified times. Qantas epiQure is not responsible for arranging additional transport or travel insurance.
d. Accommodation and flights for the Major Prize winner and guest are not upgradable. Qantas epiQure is not responsible for additional accommodation costs including hotel damages caused by the Major Prize winner or their guest, room service and incidentals.
NOTIFICATION OF THE WINNERS
RIGHT OF THE PROMOTER TO REDRAW
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND VARIATION OF TERMS
ENTRY DETAILS AND PRIVACY
The Promoter encourages consumers to enjoy alcohol in moderation. Legal aged consumers are advised to consider the 'low risk drinking' guideline recommended in the National Health & Medical Research Council Australian Alcohol Guidelines. A full version of the guidelines is available at: http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/your-health/alcohol-guidelines. Participation in the promotion is subject to relevant liquor legislation in each applicable State or Territory, including responsible service of alcohol. Consumers are also encouraged to visit the Australian Government’s information site for alcohol at www.alcohol.gov.au