Up to 65% off the Big Wine Sale
Wine from $12.50 per bottle in a case~
From old favourites to new flavours, you will find it at Qantas Wine. Explore our curated selection of premium wines and have it delivered to your home.
Roll up, roll up, it’s the Biggest Bonus Points Sale and you could earn up to a massive 30,000 bonus points per case. This is our biggest bonus points sale yet, but it won’t last long. So hurry and shop selected favourites until 30 June 2023— or until stocks last^.
A mixed case is the perfect choice for entertaining across the summer
months, or a gift that every wine lover will enjoy.
Be ready to celebrate at a moment's notice with an exquisite Champagne, award-winning South Australian shiraz or a boutique Australian gin. Shop our top picks and save up to 42%>.
From the world-renowned Barossa
Valley to the coastlines of McLaren
Vale and Margaret River.
These guides will help you further your
understanding of wine varietals, styles,
history, characteristics and pairing.
Qantas Wine is one of the easiest ways to earn Qantas Points, and it’s convenient: you’ll have quality wine delivered to you~. Earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent and 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent if you are a Qantas Wine Premium Member. Selected cases come with up to 10,000 bonus points#. You also have the option of using your Qantas Points towards your purchase, but you will not earn base Qantas Points on any part of your purchase made by redeeming Qantas Points. Enjoy free delivery on orders of $300 or more.
Qantas Wine Premium Members enjoy free delivery on all orders within Australia and earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent+.
We believe that when we celebrate great wines, we are really celebrating great people: families, small businesses and farmers. Qantas Wine is proud to work with and support more than 200 wine and food producers around Australia. In fact, Qantas is one of the biggest investors in Australian wine every year. We have a genuine desire to champion the industry and bring you the best from around the country.
~Big Wine Sale Up to 65% off: Offer ends 15 June 2023 11:59pm (AEST) unless sold out prior. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
''*^Earn 30,000 bonus Qantas Points. Offer ends 30 June 2023 11:59pm (AEST) unless sold out prior. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
<Qantas Business Rewards: Earn 15,000 bonus Qantas Points when you spend $1,000 or more. Offer ends: 31 July 2023. Offer is only valid to Qantas Business Rewards members and orders have to be placed online at qantas.com/wine. Bonus Qantas Points will be awarded to the nominated Qantas Business Rewards account based on the total amount spent per transaction by the Qantas Frequent Flyer member. Offer will be awarded on top of any other bonus Qantas Points on eligible Qantas Wine purchases during this period. Allow up to 8 weeks after the offer ends, for points to appear in your Qantas Business Rewards account. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
>Shop EOFY with Qantas Wine: Offer ends 30 June 2023 11:59pm (AEST) unless sold out prior. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time.
**Hennessy Competition: Win a trip to the USA with Hennessy. Competition will run from 1 May - 30 Sep 2023. This competition is not affiliated with Qantas. Visit https://spiritofthenba.h ennessy.com/pages/terms- conditions for full competition terms and conditions.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are not Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent and Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent on Eligible Products and Services purchased through qantas.com/wine. Qantas Points can be earned on cash only purchases and the cash component of Points Plus Pay purchases on eligible products. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Allow up to 6 weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
2. Available for delivery within Australia only, subject to availability.
3. Bonus points available on selected cases only. The selected cases can change at any time.
4. Qantas Business Rewards members that have provided an individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number in their Qantas Business Rewards account before making a purchase will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent for the business. The business’ name and individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number linked with the Qantas Business Rewards account must be added at checkout in order to earn points for the business. Qantas Points for the business are earned in addition to the points earned by the individual Qantas Frequent Flyer. Retrospective claims cannot be made. The additional points will be credited to the Qantas Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase. For more information visit Qantas Business Rewards.
5. Points Club members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership for the duration of their Points Club membership. Points Club Plus members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, plus an additional 10% discount on marked prices at Qantas Wine on all products, excluding Penfolds, for the duration of their Points Club Plus membership. 10% discount will be applied at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or voucher code, except for the Points Club Plus birthday vouchers. To activate the complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, Points Club and Points Club Plus members will need to log into qantas.com/wine and the Qantas Wine Premium membership will automatically be added to their cart and benefits will be applied. For more information on Points Club visit qantas.com/pointsclub
All wine brands in the Sustainable Sips program hold Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Certification. Certified wineries have been independently audited against the Australian wine industry sustainability standard. While this means that practices within the winery meet the industry sustainability standard, there is no guarantee that all grapes used to make the wine have been sourced from a certified sustainable vineyard.
Liquor Act 2007 (NSW): It is an offence to sell or supply to or to obtain liquor on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years. Licence Number: NSW LIQP770016736, NT IRL0201, SA 57900154
For more Terms and Conditions, please click here.