The Ponting The Pinnacle Shiraz 2018 is a big, rich and complex shiraz distinctively McLaren Vale with sweet, soft, warm tannins. 2018 was one of the best vintages in McLaren Vale in recent years. This wine honours the most famous of all cricket battles, the Ashes. Ricky Pontings career against England was uncompromising, with no quarter asked or given of his opponents. From 35 tests played, he captained 18, scored eight centuries and 2,476 test runs.
- Wine Orbit - Sam Kim 94 pts
- Wine Pilot - Ken Gargett 94 pts
- Winefront - Mike Bennie 91 pts
- International Wine Challenge - SILVER 91 pts
- Decanter World Wine Awards Wine Show - SILVER 91 pts