Note: You will need a kitchen thermometer for this recipe.
1. Place oil, tomato and garlic in a medium saucepan over high heat
and cook until mixture reaches 60°C on a kitchen thermometer.
Reduce heat to low and cook for 45 minutes or until garlic and tomatoes are softened.
Using a fork, crush the garlic and tomato to create a sauce.
Set aside to cool slightly.
2. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 7-8 minutes
or according to packet instructions. Drain and set aside in a large bowl.
3. For the pangrattato, place bread in a food processor and pulse to coarse crumbs.
Heat oil in a frypan over medium-high heat.
Add breadcrumbs and cook, tossing, for 3-4 minutes until golden,
then add the garlic, zest and basil, toss to combine and season to taste.
4. Add pasta and prawns to the confit garlic and tomato mixture,
and toss until the pasta is completely coated.
5. Place pasta in a large serving bowl and scatter
with basil pangrattato and chilli flakes to serve.