1. For the waffles, place a tea towel in a bowl and add potato. Squeeze tight to remove all
liquid. Add remaining waffle ingredients and mix well.
2. Preheat a waffle maker, lightly spray with non-stick oil. Place 2 tablespoons of mix in each
side and close the lid. Cook until golden brown.
3. For the kale, heat up a pan and add the olive oil. Add kale and sauté for about a minute until
it begins to wilt. Remove from pan and seat aside. Add a pinch of salt and pepper and a little
squeeze of lemon.
4. For the eggs, place butter into cold non-stick pan along with eggs. Turn up to medium heat
and push the eggs slowly from side to side with a wooden spoon or plastic spatula, lifting
and folding. It’s important to cook the eggs slowly, taking 1-2 minutes. Finally add crème
fraiche, chives, pinch of salt and pepper. Pile eggs in a clump and set aside.
5. Plate up by placing 2 waffles in the centre of the plate, followed salmon, kale and eggs and
finally a tablespoon of salmon caviar.