*$100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays Voucher: Offer ends 12 October 2023 11:59pm (AEDT) unless sold out prior. and excludes beer and spirits. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time. A$100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher will be eligible to members who spend $300 or more at Qantas Wine between 5 - 12 October 2023. The voucher is subject to a $200 minimum spend and is redeemable on bookings made at qantas.com/hotels or qantas.com/holidays. Voucher expires on 13 February 2024. Limit of one voucher per member. Voucher is single use only and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. Any unused balance of the voucher will be forfeited and is not redeemable for cash. Eligible participants will be sent their A$100 Qantas Hotels and Holidays voucher on 15 November 2023.
^Earn 5,000 bonus Qantas Points: Promo code is valid for one order per member, cannot be used with any other offer or promo code and is valid for first time customers only. Spend $99 or more on your first purchase with Qantas Wine, enter FIRSTORDER promo code at checkout in order to receive 5,000 bonus Qantas Points. Offer is only available for customers who have never shopped with Qantas Wine before. Qantas may withdraw or extend these offers at any time. Allow up to 8 weeks for points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
~Qantas Recommends: Offer ends 5 October 2023 11:59pm (AEDT) or until stocks last.
1. Qantas Frequent Flyer members who are not Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 1 Qantas Point per dollar spent and Qantas Wine Premium members will earn 3 Qantas Points per dollar spent on Eligible Products and Services purchased through qantas.com/wine. Qantas Points can be earned on cash only purchases and the cash component of Points Plus Pay purchases on eligible products. The earning and redemption of Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer Terms and Conditions. Allow up to 6 weeks for Qantas Points to appear in your Qantas Frequent Flyer account.
2. Available for delivery within Australia only, subject to availability.
3. Bonus points available on selected cases only. The selected cases can change at any time.
4. Qantas Business Rewards members that have provided an individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number in their Qantas Business Rewards account before making a purchase will earn 2 Qantas Points per dollar spent for the business. The business’ name and individual Qantas Frequent Flyer number linked with the Qantas Business Rewards account must be added at checkout in order to earn points for the business. Qantas Points for the business are earned in addition to the points earned by the individual Qantas Frequent Flyer. Retrospective claims cannot be made. The additional points will be credited to the Qantas Business Rewards account within 30 days of purchase. For more information visit Qantas Business Rewards.
5. Points Club members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership for the duration of their Points Club membership. Points Club Plus members will receive complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, plus an additional 10% discount on marked prices at Qantas Wine on all products, excluding Penfolds, for the duration of their Points Club Plus membership. 10% discount will be applied at checkout and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotional offer or voucher code, except for the Points Club Plus birthday vouchers. To activate the complimentary Qantas Wine Premium membership, Points Club and Points Club Plus members will need to log into qantas.com/wine and the Qantas Wine Premium membership will automatically be added to their cart and benefits will be applied. For more information on Points Club visit qantas.com/pointsclub
All wine brands in the Sustainable Sips program hold Sustainable Winegrowing Australia Certification. Certified wineries have been independently audited against the Australian wine industry sustainability standard. While this means that practices within the winery meet the industry sustainability standard, there is no guarantee that all grapes used to make the wine have been sourced from a certified sustainable vineyard.
Liquor Act 2007 (NSW): No alcohol can be sold or supplied to anyone under 18. It’s against the law. Licence Number: NSW LIQP770016736, NT IRL0201, SA 57900154
For more Terms and Conditions, please click here.