Classic riesling aromatics of citrus zest, lemon foliage and hints of dragonfruit flowers, etched by a clear steely minerality, this wine holds the promise of a future well cellared bouquet of honey, carraway and rye.
- Winemaker Challenge International Winemaker Competition 2017 – Best Riesling of Show, Platinum Medal
- Sommelier Challenge International Wine Competition (USA) 2016 – Best Riesling of Show
- James Suckling – 96 Points
- Sommelier Challenge Wine Awards UK 2017 – Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2017 – Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Awards Best Value 2017 – Gold Medal
The average price per bottle is only available in a case of 6.