The Heirloom Vineyards Anevo Grenache Touriga Tempranillo 2019 features aromas of wild strawberry, plum skins, and tannins. Complex and finely etched with each grape variety sounding a clear voice, but also contributing to the pitch-perfect, sibling-like harmony. Texture and powdery tannins take over before bright fruits lift the back palate, signifying a wine that is pert and alive.
- McLaren Vale Wine Show (Gold)
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2020 (Gold)
- China Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 (Gold)
- Royal Perth Wine Awards 2020 (Gold)
- San Fransisco International Wine Show 2020 (Gold)
- Women's Wine & Spirits Awards 2020 (Gold)
Now 61,596 points
The average price per bottle is only available in a case of 6.