2017 Heirloom Vineyards McLaren Vale Shiraz is an extraordinary shiraz with aromatics of freshly milled white pepper, white chocolate freshly micro-planned and pistachio husks. The palate is dry and long with a grainy with gentle tannins topped with silky white chocolate and blackberry fruit.
- Winemaker Challenge International Wine Challenge (USA) 2019 – Platinum Medal,
- Critics International Wine Challenge (USA) 2019 - Platinum Medal
- San Francisco International Wine Competition 2018 - Gold Medal
- Sommelier International Wine & Spirits Competition 2018 – Gold Medal
- Vienna AWC International Wine Challenge 2019 – Gold Medal
- China Wine & Spirits Best Value 2019 – Gold Medal
- Women’s Wine & Spirits Awards 2019 – Gold Medal
The average price per bottle is only available in a case of 12.